If you want to include a minus line item for your client, whether it being for CIS, discount, or credit note, it's super simple to do. Here is how to:
- Tap on the circular, teal button with the ‘+’ sign at the bottom of the Albert home screen. This will reveal two options: ‘Invoice’ and/or ‘Expense’. Tap the purple button which says ‘Expense’, which will reveal the expense form.
- Tap on "+add line items" on the right side of the screen
- Add your line item description, and include the amount of the discount
- Tap on the +/- button on the bottom right of the keypad
- Hit save
- Voila! Your discount has not been added