You can now receive push notifications from Albert when:
- Your invoice has been successfully delivered to your client,
- When it’s bounced from your client’s inbox, and
- When it’s been opened and viewed by your client.
When first signing up to Albert, you would have or will be prompted by a message (after sending your first invoice) that asks you whether you want to receive any notifications from Albert. To ensure that you do receive notifications, see which of the options below may apply to you, and follow the instruction attached to it:
- If you’re already an Albert user, but tapped ‘don't allow’ when originally prompted by the question about notifications from Albert - then, even after updating the app to the latest version, this will not change. In order to start receiving notifications, you will have to completely uninstall/delete the app and then reinstall it again. When prompted by the question about notifications this time, be sure to tap 'allow'. (Please note: By uninstalling/deleting the app and reinstalling it, this will not affect any of your data for sent invoices. Draft invoices will be however be removed).
- If you’re already an Albert user, who tapped ‘allow’ when originally prompted by the question about notifications from Albert - then simply update the app to enable the new notifications.
- If you’re a new Albert user - be sure to tap ‘allow’ after you’ve sent your first invoice and are prompted by the question about receiving notifications from Albert. This will ensure you receive Albert notifications from now on.
If you are unable to enable them using any of the above suggestions, then simply go to your phone's general settings, to the apps section, where you will find Albert. Tap on Albert, then on 'Notifications', and then make sure you have the toggle button switched on where it says 'Allow Notifications'.